Astro-Shops Prague

Astroforum is goin' international !!! Let's share the ideas worldwide...
Odpovědět
ishtar

Astro-Shops Prague

Příspěvek od ishtar »

Hello
I want to ask you, wether you know some astro-shops in prague or in the near off? Adresses would be nice.

Hallo,
Ich möchte mich mal nachfragen, ob jemand Adressen von Geschäften in und um Prag, die astronomisches Equipment verkaufen.

Danke Thomas
michal.b

Astro-Shops Prague

Příspěvek od michal.b »

Hi Thomas, welcome to our forums
I can recommend you both
"Supra Praha" (www.celestron.cz, their address is Mochovska 23, Prague 9, tel.: +420 284 820 939, email: celestron@celestron.cz) - they offer Celestron, SkyWatcher, Baader etc.
and "Dalekohledy Matousek" (www.dalekohledy.cz, address: Nad lesem 38/148, Prague 4, tel.: +420 241 772 969, email: info@dalekohledy.cz) - they offer Meade, TeleVue etc.

It's a plaesure to deal with both of them. These are specialized shops, there are also some photo/video shops that sell telescopes and other astro-equipment, but their range is somewhat limited.
voko

Astro-Shops Prague

Příspěvek od voko »

Ja, was ich weíß, in Prag sind zwei Geschäfte, und zwar Herr Matoušek hier und SUPRA Praha hier. Und in der pragen Umgebung kannst du verschiedene Astrotechnik hier kaufen.

---------------------------------------
Ich sehe, dass michal.b schneller war.
e-mail: vokope(at)cmail.cz
ishtar

Astro-Shops Prague

Příspěvek od ishtar »

Ahoi,
Recht Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort! Ich kann leider kein Tschechisch, aber meine Tochter lernt es jetzt bald in der Schule und da werde ich wohl mit hinsetzen und es auch lernen. Ich wohne ca. 30 km von der Grenze weg.
Nochmal Danke!!

Ahoi,
Thank You VERY much for the quick answer! I cant speak Czech language, but my daughter start to learn in the school and I think I will start with her too. I live ca. 30 km from the de-cz border.
Again, Thank You!

Thomas - steady sky
michal.b

Astro-Shops Prague

Příspěvek od michal.b »

ishtar napsal:
Ahoi,
Thank You VERY much for the quick answer! I cant speak Czech language, but my daughter start to learn in the school and I think I will start with her too. I live ca. 30 km from the de-cz border.
Again, Thank You!

Thomas - steady sky
It's a great news you want to start with czech, although I think you'll have a hard time learning our a bit obscure and difficult language I have an observing site in Primda (Pfraumberg), it's almost at the CZ/DE border (see the map in my profile). Pretty nice skies there, but local light pollution is rapidly growing :'(

Clear skies to you!
ishtar

Astro-Shops Prague

Příspěvek od ishtar »

Hallo michael.b

Thats funny, I drive 2 times in a month to Cheb/Hazlov for refueling my car (like many germans :o). Maybe we see us one day. Bytheway I have a cheap instrument (MegaStar 1550), but its ok for my needs (and good to collect experiences)

Bye write you Thomas
Odpovědět